Emergency Reiki



Accidents happen. A Hospital Emergency Room visit can become a reality and when it does, you then find yourself in a room filled with tension caused by stress, pain and fear. I know it's hard to think of giving self Reiki in these kinds of situations, but the truth is, giving emergency self Reiki (when conscious) is much easier than you might think. 

All you have to do is one simple step, and that is to activate the Power Symbol on the palms of your hands, whisper "Reiki Flow" and lay your hands onto your legs or belly.  Reiki will do the rest.

When in the Emergency Room with someone else in need, there are a few more steps we can take to assist the person find greater comfort. These suggestions are by no means the only ones you can do and I would love to hear your suggestions in the comments section below, so please do share.

However, finding myself in the Emergency Room at Hoag Hospital last night with my husband, who suffered a blackout and seizure it's what I did. Please note, as a Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki (r) Master I use those symbols, but also indicate the Usui symbol that can be used.

Once checked in and seated, I did the following:

1. I immediately activated the Holy Fire II symbol in my palms (Power symbol), followed by Rama to clear the room of negative energies, and Zonar for pain relief and emotional healing (Emotional symbol). I laid one hand on his leg, the other open palm for the room, and surrendered. I do trust that Reiki knows what to do and where to go.

2. After about 5 minutes, I activated the Distant Reiki symbol in my palms and asked that Reiki go back to the moment of the blackout and the cause of it.

3. Five minutes later, I asked that Reiki go into the treatment room where he would eventually be taken to create a very positive and supportive healing environment between my husband and the staff. 

Once inside the treatment room, during times when we waited alone, I kept my Reiki hands on him after activating Shanti... a wonderful Karuna Reiki(r) symbol that heals fear and panic and manifests the best results, but mostly because it is a very gentle, loving symbol, and my husband, my son and I needed to feel hugged by Reiki, we were exhausted.

Well, after a 3-hour visit (1:30 am - 4:30 am), consisting of 4 different tests, my husband was released with a diagnosis of "syncope" -- a medical term for "a rapid loss of consciousness or a fainting episode." He was advised to meet with a cardiologist and neurologist for further consultation.

Today, I sent Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki (r) to the future time of  these consultations via the Distant Reiki symbol. Naturally, my husband will get a session when he gets home from the lab (he's a medical research scientist) and will continue to receive daily treatment until we get to the bottom of things... which I know, Reiki always assists in doing.

I wish you Reiki Blessings... please take a moment, to take three gentle belly breathes:  1 for higher mind, 1 for Light Body, 1 for soul, close your eyes and open to receive some distant Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki(r)  from me right now.



 




Comments

Popular Posts